RESUMPTION PROTOCOL UPDATES
All students (Fresh and Returning) should kindly note and adhere strictly to the following information:
A. RESUMPTION DATE:
1. Returning, Direct Entry & DIRECT ENTRY Students:
a. Resident – Oct.16th, 2022
b. Non-Resident – Oct. 17th 2022
2. Fresh students (100 Level)
a. Resident – Oct.9th, 2022
b. Non-Resident – Oct.10th, 2022
B. PROTECTIVE MATERIALS:
All students are recommended to resume to campus with the following infection prevention and control materials:
1. Face mask (1 pack)
2. A bottle of hand sanitizer.
3. A mosquito net.
C. MEDICAL SCREENING:
1. All fresh students MUST undergo mandatory Medical Screening/Clearance
2. The Medical screening/clearance will hold at the Clearance Centre (Trinity University Health Centre)
3. Medical Screening/Clearance opens at 8.00am and closes 5.00pm daily;
4. Screening will include:
a) Temperature check;
b) Rapid Diagnostic Test (RDT);
c) Disinfection of students’ bags and other materials
d) Blood Group and Genotype.
5. Other medical check will continue afterwards at the Medical Centre.
6. No student will be admitted into the halls of residence without the clearance pass.
7. Parents shall sit in the University Auditorium while the screening lasts. ONLY students are allowed at the Clearance ground.
D. PAYMENT OF OUTSTANDING SCHOOL FEES AND NEW SESSION FEES:
1. Students with outstanding school fees for the 2021/2022 Academic Session will not be admitted to campus without clearing their bills.
2. In addition to the above, students are expected to pay at least 40% of the 2021/2022 Session’s school fees to the
University’s account before resumption.
3. Full payment of Accommodation fee is mandatory.
E. OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS:
1. There are three (3) forms that all students must download from the University website and submit upon resumption
a. Medical form (for all students),
b. Undertaking form (for resident students only).
c. Accommodation form (for resident students only).
2. Returning students with any outstanding documentation in their files are expected to provide such upon resumption.
We appreciate your cooperation so far.
God bless you.