Apply for Admission:
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes:
Candidates who have chosen Trinity University as their First Choice Institution in the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 150 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
Candidates can only apply for ANY of the under-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
1. Candidates are required to have sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 150.
2. They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
3. Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
HOW TO APPLY:
Option 1 (physical payment)
1. Pay a sum of N10,000.00 at the bank or via online transfer into the following bank account details:
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: Trinity University
Account Number: 1021742908
2. Please bring evidence of payment to obtain the admission forms at Trinity University City Campus, 1, FFF Road, Off Alara Street (near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos.
3. Register below and Complete the admission form online or download and bring the form to the University Registry.
Option 2 (online payment)
1. Register and Complete the form on-line and make necessary payment using our online payment facility.
There will be a screening of all applicants. Dates: 28 & 29 August, 2019. Time:> 11am daily