- Must fulfill conditions stated for Senior Lecturer with at least 3 years experience.
- Must have worked for a minimum of 9 years in any recognized University comparable Institution of Higher Learning
- Must have adequate publications for the grade
- Must show evidence of maturity and leadership skills
- Candidates must fulfill conditions stated for LI.
- Must have spent 3 years as Lecturer I plus at least 15 publications in reputable indexed journals.
- Candidate should have worked for a minimum of 6 years in a recognised University or an institution of equivalent status.
- Candidates must have worked for a minimum of 2 years in a recognised University or Institution of equivalent status.
- Candidates should possess PhD
- MSc in relevant area plus adequate publications in
reputable indexed journals
bii. LECTURER I in BMLS must possess the following:
AIMLT or BMLS, MSc/PhD in any of:
- Chemical Pathology
- Haematology and Blood Transfusion Science
- Medical Microbiology
- Immunology and Immunochemistry
Applications with comprehensive CV (in our format) and other relevant information should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than Tuesday, 30th August, 2022.
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) should be presented in the following order:
- Name (Underline Surname)
- Place and Date of Birth
- Nationality/State of Origin
- Marital Status/Number and Ages of Children
- Postal/Contact Addresses (with Phone no. and email address)
- Name and Address of Spouse
- Name and Address of Next-of-Kin
- Post Desired
- Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Membership of Professional Bodies
- Distinctions and Awards
- Work Experience with full details of former employers
- Post-Graduate Supervision
- Current Position and date of last promotion/Appointment/Re-grading
- Current Salary and Status/Grade Level
- Research Activities
- Attraction of Research Grants
- Major Academic – Related Services to the Nation outside the University System
- Important Learned Conferences/Workshop/Courses attended with details on Paper Presentation
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Names and addresses of 3 referees (one of whom must be in candidate’s field of study). Referees should be requested to forward their reports directly to email@example.com in pdf
- Proposed date of availability for if selected