TU Research Policy | C4ITRI | TUDRID | C4EIES
Enterprise, Innovation & Emerging Skills (C4EIES)
- Entrepreneurship development and emerging skills upscale are major solutions to the challenges of youth bulge globally. The Centre was established to promote hands-on training and grounding in emerging skills, enterprise and entrepreneurship. The Centre will continuously engage with established globally acclaimed entrepreneurs, Policy makers, Multilateral Institutions and other key stakeholders in the development of Enterprise and Entrepreneurship.
To be a leading incubator and developer of global leaders in enterprise and entrepreneurship.
- To promote enterprise knowledge among students, staff and youths nationally.
- To support the development of entrepreneurial spirit, execution of business ideas and mentorship.
- Promote youth empowerment through emerging skills development for self and global employment.
- To promote applied learning in entrepreneurship and enterprise management.
- To promote town and gown collaboration is skills set upscale and development.
- To promote global business and industrial captains.
- To proffer solutions to SMEs challenges through robust and practicable intellectual engagements.
TRAINING IN ENTREPRENEURSHIP
In order to prepare the students for future challenges both for entrepreneurship and job readiness,
the Centre has achieved accredited status as a Computer-Based-Test Centre for Certiport
International, a globally recognised digital Literacy and business certification body. Current
students are being trained on Global Internet and Core Certification (IC3) module. As students
progressed to year two, further training on Digital certification will also be carried out. These
certifications include: web design (adobe), coding (swift), cybersecurity and QuickBooks.
DIGITAL SKILL UPSCALE PROGRAMMES
STRATEGIC BUSINESS GROUPS
ENTREPRENEURSHIP AND SMALL BUSINESS CERTIFICATION PROGRAMME
MEMBERSHIP OF REPUTABLE BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS
INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE CERTIFICATION
SKILL ACQUISITION AND VOCATIONAL TRAINING
- Beauty Enhancement and Health
- Events Designing and Decoration
- Water Production and Pet Blowing
- Printing and Publishing
- Metal Work and Fabrication
- Pastries and Restaurant Management
- Bakery and Confectioneries
- Fish Farming
- Tie and Dye
- Grass Cutter Breeding and Snail Rearing
- Soap and Cosmetics
- Beads and Wire Jewelry Crafting
- Fashion Designing