The screening exercise will hold as scheduled:
Date: Wednesday 28th & Thursday 29th August, 2019.
Venue: Trinity University City Campus, 1 FFF Road, Off Alara Street (Near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos.
Time: 11.00am daily.
Originals and photocopies of O/L results, print out of JAMB result, Evidence of Change of Institution to Trinity University, Birth Certificate and other supporting documents (if any).
SPECIAL CONSIDERATION FOR CANDIDATES RESIDENT OUTSIDE LAGOS
Candidates residing outside Lagos are to indicate their preferred date for the screening exercise out of the scheduled dates as quickly as possible.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR UTME CANDIDATES
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 150.
- Candidates must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE) NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The University provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.
HOW TO APPLY
1. Pay a sum of N10,000.00 at the bank or via online transfer into the following bank details:
Bank: United Bank for Africa (UBA)
Account Name: Trinity University
Account Number: 1021742908
2. Please bring evidence of payment to Trinity University City Campus, 1 FFF Road, Off Alara Street (Near Queens College), Yaba, Lagos.
3. Register and complete the admission form online or download and bring the form to the University during the screening.
Option 2 (online payment)
- Register and complete the form online and make necessary payment using our online payment facility.