2020/2021 Admission Requirement.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission to the following undergraduate programmes:
Faculty of Basic Medical and Applied Sciences
|Department of Computer and information Sciences||Department of Chemical Science|
|Department of Biological Sciences||Department of Medical Laboratory Science|
|Department of Physics with Electronics||Department of Nursing Science|
Faculty of Arts, Management and Social Sciences.
|Department of Management Sciences||Department of Mass Communication|
|Department of Languages||Department of Political Science|
|Department of Economics|
- Candidates who have chosen Trinity University as their First Choice Institution in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME), and have scored a minimum of 160 marks are eligible to participate in the Online Admission Screening Exercise.
- Candidates can only apply for ANY of the above-listed courses for which they possess relevant requirements for admission.
- Candidates are required to have sat for the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with a minimum score of 160.
- They must also obtain a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in WAEC (SSCE)/ NECO (SSCE) or NABTEB. These should include English Language, Mathematics and any three other subjects relevant to the course of study.
- Candidates who did not choose Trinity University in their UTME may apply. The university provides a regularization process, to change the University of 1st Choice to Trinity University, at no cost to the applicant.